How many calories is a banana . Well the banana is one of the most nutritious, convenient to eat and easily available fruits. Banana is often recognized as the nutrient and an energy dense fruit. Banana is rich in fiber, vitamin B6 and potassium. It is also helpful in the cure of many diseases.
Banana is very important and beneficial for keeping the digestive system strong by protecting it from its disorders. It is very important to keep the digestion normal and protects it from constipation. How banana works to cure the constipation is described here in detail.
Banana is one the most precious and liked food item. It is one of the fruits that are commonly available and can be purchased easily due to its low price rates. It is the fruit which has countless health benefits and people who have no knowledge about the benefits of banana go the doctor for even minute diseases which they can control by eating banana because the antioxidant property of banana cures much disease and have good effects to treat the symptoms. There are s many benefits of banana for health; the most important benefits are mentioned here
Banana and digestion
- Banana is best for people which are suffering digesting problems. The pectin’s and prebiotic substances in banana increases the growth of friendly bacteria which has direct effect in increasing and in normalizing the process of digestion.
- Digestive problems, mostly are caused due to the deficiency of an enzyme and may be due to the lack of water in the food. Intake of banana softens the food particles in the stomach and in intestines and stimulates the food to move through the body.
- Banana is the only food which has an anti-depressant features. It relieves the stress and tension which leads to harmful disorder of the brain and personality. The tryptophan in the banana increases the production of serotonin in the body which is a mood booster and also aneurotransmitter. So the daily intake of banana is beneficial to reduce the stress by increasing the formation of serotonin because stress is caused due to its deficiency.
Best to reduce the heart-burning
- The banana is one of the foods which are best to reduce the heartburn because the antacid quality of the banana reduces the substances from the blood which leads to the heart burning sensation. The daily intakes of banana reduce the burning sensation and reduce the heartburn by making the heart strong and normal.
- The vitamin B6 in the banana acts as an anti-oxidant in the body and protects the body from swelling and diabetes. It improves the working capacity of the nervous system, increases the production of white blood cell (defenders) and also helps in reducing the weight.
These are only few. There are a lot many which are not published yet. Now you should be searching about some of the fascinating facts related to banana. Don’t forget it is available worldwide and you can get it from anywhere.